Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 8, 2011

REMEMBER HER?

Kari Kennel. She was Playboy's Miss February 1988. Well, not exactly one of the more famous playmates but it was that issue which I stumbled upon when I was helping to clean up my significant other's room.

The helpful girlfriend apparently I was. But it's not what you think because I certainly didn't insist of throwing it away. In fact, I kept it because it was my very first playboy magazine that I came across. I had heard about it but never had the opportunity to run through it. So it was my chance to see what all the fuss was about.

And strangely enough, I was pleasantly surprised because other than a few pages here and there dedicated to naked young women, it was actually a good read. But I have to admit that the few times I was paid to do some erotic modelling, I actually 'stole' some ideas from Kari. So 23 years later, I like to pay tribute to her. So just thought that I'd share a photo of her then, at 24 and today, at 47, with her curves very much intact.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến