Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 10, 2011

JELLY ROYALE

No, this is not by any measure another 007 movie but the subject of my latest toy review, the Jelly Royales Dong.

When I first opened this amazing toy, the colour and size were eye-catching to say the least. This nine-inch dong from Edenfantasys was a sight to behold. Its 1¾ thickness was equally impressive. Although it also comes in pink, I received the clear version, which I must say was for me, more pleasing to the eye.

It was quite smooth to the touch and firm. Perhaps I would have preferred more distinct veins on it but nonetheless, it had me licking my lips. Of course my other pair of lips didn’t need any help in that department as I was rearing to go the moment this relatively thick dildo sat in my hands.

Now this sex toy was quite deceiving because there was nothing ‘jelly-ish’ about how hard it was. And it was really hard. Owing to that, I certainly wouldn’t recommend it for the newbies because it’s not at all flexible. And if you’re an anal virgin, don’t even think about it!

When it came to lubing, that was when the jelly material worked perfectly. Just a little water-based lube, and it slipped in quite easily. With its distinct bulbous head, your inner walls will thank you lots. Just remember not to be too over enthusiastic because as I mentioned, this baby is hard.

Anally, the Jelly Royales Dong’s firmness is an advantage. There is no risk of it bending out of place and causing discomfort. But like I said, it’s still a bit too advanced for the anal newbie.

Aside from the head, I love the big balls at the base of it. When you do get in all the way, they bang against your ass is an absolute delight. Talk about realistic - this one certainly fits the bill.

For a partner watching or sitting close by, this clear version is also a visual delight as you get to see the inner walls stretching as it does its magic.

Here is the MS VERDICT on the Jelly Royales Dong

Delivery: 3.5 out of 5 (arrived within two weeks)

Packaging: 4 out of 5 (Comes in a hard plastic casing)

Design: 4 out of 5 (Clear version is visually pleasing)

Function: 4 out of 5 (Good for vaginal use but not for anal beginners)

Total MS Score: 15½ out of 20 (GOOD)
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến