Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 10, 2011

WALKING ON SUNSHINE

I'm not sure what the practice is for jumping into bed soon after a relationship but a friend of mine (I mentioned her in a post recently) took approximately two hours after finalising her divorce. Even by my standards, that is super quick.

The guy was her insurance agent which she neither was in a serious relationship with or wanted to go into one. I met him before and although not exactly what I would define a hunk, he is a plesant enough guy.

So the story goes that soon after things were ironed out, she just felt that she needed to get some things out of her system. So she called this guy up and they agreed to meet at a hotel in Chinatown.

He had always dangled the idea but she was never quite in the mood for sex. In fact, she told me that the last time she had any sex was two years ago, and even that meant no self-service. Gosh, I'm not sure if I could hang on that long without dick or dildo in me. But I suppose my willpower is not as strong.

So long story short, she immediately called me after to report that she finally had sex and experienced the biggest and nastiest orgasm ever. Since it was the same day as the planned finalisation of her divorce, I had actually figured that she had got back with her husband and got things sorted out in bed. Foolish me.

Anyway, a few of us friends were thinking how we needed to take some measures to boost her flagging mood due her divorce but apparently, she doesn't need out help because she has started her new life just fine. She's really walking on sunshine at the moment.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến