Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 10, 2011

FB PHONE IS HISTORY

After struggling to keep it going, I finally decided to put my 'special FB phone' to rest. It had been giving me lots of problems - the SMSes were always delayed, the ringer chose when to ring or not, and the battery also kept dying on me.

Of course the easiest thing to do was to get a new phone but why pay for it. Of course if one of them would want to kindly buy me one, I wouldn't object but as it turned out, all they really wanted was to take from me and not give in return. And I also didn't feel that it was going to be any loss for me, since I already had a band of FBs who liaise via email.

So with a failing SIM card and phone, I finally tossed them. It is history and with it a long list of FBs whom I've played with over the past 10 years. Lots of people have cum and gone through the phone, and I mean cum in the literal sense of the word. It's a new era and new FBs lay await on the horizon, I am sure.

Those who have my email and know about the impending end to my phone, you know what to do. :-)

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến