Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 10, 2011

A WEIRD TOUCH OF RED

A friend was talking to me about this weird guy she met on Friday. It was an office colleague of hers and they were quite pally. She knew him from her university days so it was without hesitation or suspicion that she accepted his invitation for a Halloween party.

So anyway, this was a fledging Fuck Buddy relationship about to be realise. Back to his apartment around 3am, a few drinks and there they were kissing and fondling each other furiously.

"I didn't care. I was just too horny" my friend related.

Then out of her top, she reached to undo his trousers and let it fall to the floor. The sight had her jaw following suit instantaneously. He had on a red lacy string. He asked her if she liked it, and according to her, it was something she would actually buy but not for a guy to don.

Almost immediately, she grabbed her blouse and made up some excuse that she needed to get somewhere else, anywhere but there essentially. He was a little too drunk to bother and asked her to let herself out.

"I was sober at once." she said.

I am just waiting anxiously to see how they react towards each other when they are at the office next week. Should be interesting indeed!

I told her that it wasn't weird at all. I mean I know of several guys who actually buy and wear women's intimates. There are definitely weirder people out there. Trust me!

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến