Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 7, 2011

SEX TALKS

I've received quite a number of queries about the sex talks that I attend so to address them all at once, I'd like to recommend checking out the HPB website. On occasion, they do hold talks for couples on sex.

Alternatively, many local hospitals also have public talks on sexual issues and sexual health. One of the most common one is Changi General Hospital, but the others do have such talks too. However, the private hospitals have better door gifts and refreshments.

Another avenue I find useful is some of the local online sex toy store sites, which have quite interesting talks from time to time. I don't usually check them out because I usually get invited for some of them. In fact, I've been a speaker and guest at a few of them too. Hope that helps.

Missus Singapore out! 
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến