Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 11, 2011

Its a Spanking Love Our Lurkers Day 6th Edition


Yes Dear Readers,
  Once again the time has come for Love Our Lurkers Day!! And this year I will kick it off with a personal apology. In recent months I know I have been pretty irregular in my posting.  And for this I apologise, I am truly sorry.  I have been outstation (away from Singapore) due to work and it has been a little difficult to keep up with the postings due to my work schedule.  But nevertheless I try.  And for those who have stuck around, words cannot express how appreciative I am.  Thank you.

  So readers, you know the drill, hit me with a comment if you can, I would love it.  And do give me some feedback if you could, like what you would love to see more in my posts.  I will try my best!

  Thank you once again!  Have remember, keep the spankings going!! 

  For those who are not sure about Love Our Lurkers Day well...Everytime this year we give a great shout out of love to the people who matter most to our blogs...our readers.  Especially the lurkers who have stayed around but due to their own reasons...have not commented.  Today, we invite them to give us a comment!! Be it anonymously or not just hit me with a comment!  So come on people, let's have a lil fun :)

  Lastly, a lil love to the wonderful founder of Love our Lurkers Day...Bonnie from My Bottom Smarts.  Do check her out ya?  After you have given me a comment ya?

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến