Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 11, 2011

OUT WITH IT!

Here is a confession sent in by a Singaporean woman. After a series email ding-donging to ensure that I keep her details a secret, she finally relented and sent this in. She is a 32-year old hospital worker who is married with a two-year old child.

"When I got married to my husband, I thought that he was the sweetest guy alive. However, his controlling ways soon hit me when he began telling me how to behave in public with him, how to dress up and even how to make up.

"Initially, I thought it was just his way of showing me how to look good. And being the naive person I was then, I went along with it. Now I know that by giving in to him, he was gradually tightening his chokehold on me. I felt like I was Mrs Potato Head as he would tell me how to dress up, color of make up to use, nail polish colour, etc. It was like he was fixing me up every day.

"Naturally, soon he began to tell me how to have sex and what to do to him. I began to resent him. He was however not abusive in the physical sense. But I did feel like I was losing myself.

"One day, I was at my friend's place and I was confiding in her. She has been my bestest friend since our school days. She also had a younger brother whom we used to tease quite a lot. He was also good with computers which was the reason I asked him to come over to my place to help me with some issues I was having. My husband had been sitting on it for the longest time and I was by that time getting impatient.

"So one weekday, an off-day for me, he agreed to come over. I don't know what came over me but I suddenly began to touch him all over quite blatantly. I was very aroused by his reciprocation and soon, without saying much, I was doing to him all the things that I've always wanted to do with a man. It all just came out. It had been years since I got down on my knees to give a guy a blow and take him the way I wanted to. I never had such a wild sex workout in my life and I made sure I came hard.

"The best part was I didn't feel one bit guilty. In fact, we have been meeting quite regularly, at least once a week to have sex. Actually, wild sex to be honest. So while my husband can continue to treat me like I was Mrs Potato-Head, little does he know that she can also be the biggest bitch in bed ever. He doesn't realise what he is missing, but at this point, I really don't care."

MS: Phew, that was some confession. I must admit that your tone did give me the sense of much anger and desperation. I'm not one to judge but it looks to me like this is the perfect recipe for disaster. It may be fun now but these affairs always have the knack of hitting the wall at some point. And when it hits the wall, you know the kind of noise it will make and the things that will start crawling out from it. That said, I'm glad you sent in such a compelling email confession and got it off your chest.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến