Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 10, 2011

ASK THE BOLDER WOMAN

Q. As much as I try, I just can't seem to shake off my insecurities. Is it really that important for me to curb them? My girlfriend seems to think so.

MS: Just how insecure are we talking about? Do you feel jealous of your best friend's looks or his new car? Do you envy your girlfriend's status, job or salary? Bear in mind that everyone has their share of insecurities, but in the dating world, it's vital that you keep these insecurities under your hat.

One of the most important things a woman looks in a man is confidence, and if she sees that you are constantly insecure and jealous, you won't seem so poised. So if you can't put a stop to your insecurities and your green-eyed monster, at least try to keep it to yourself.

I'll consider you lucky because at least your girlfriend has brought it up to you, which is an indication that she might find you worth the trouble. Most women I know just cut their losses without saying why. So I think, it's really in your best interest if you do something about it.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến