Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 10, 2011

HE FAKES IT TOO - Part 2

Both ejaculation and orgasm are separate responses. The former is controlled by muscles near the prostate gland while the latter is controlled by spinal nerves. It’s very much similar to what is found in the realm of tantric sex scriptures. Sting and Woody Harrelson are two notable guys who swear by it. That said, this is not something that the majority of men know how to achieve.

But the big question is why do they do it in the first place?

Doug Bong, a government officer said: “Contrary to popular belief, we are not always in the mood. There are times when work stress, financial commitments and other factors can mess up with our libido. It does happen!”

Lim F, a banker added: “My wife always seems to think that us guys can cum at the drop of a hat. Well, not always true but if I don’t cum for her, a whole load of things will come to her mind and it can be even worse for me to deal with. She would jump to conclusions that I don’t find her sexy enough, I don’t love her, or worse still, I am seeing someone else who is fulfilling my sexual needs. So I fake it.”

Both Doug and Lim however are condom users, which works in their favour. Unfortunately, I was unable to identify any guy who uses the Tantric method.

For the woman though, I suppose if she is not paying much attention, it might be easy to fake things. Say a guy wants to cum in a towel or tissue. But for me – and all the swallowers out there – faking it would be a hard thing to do. If I don’t get my drink, I will persist until I do so! So there is no fooling Missus Singapore.

At least there is a way for us to make sure we get a man to cum. Is there a sure-fire way to be certain that a woman will cum?

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến