Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 4, 2012

DOWNSIDE OF PUBLIC BREASTFEEDING

I am all for breastfeeding in public but not when it begins to affect traffic the way this photo demonstrates. I'm not sure who sent this so I apologise if I don't mention you but I'd appreciate if you could email me to let me know.

Personally, I've never breastfed in public. Those were the days when I would have probably been arrested for it. I 've seen several mothers do it here in recent times and hope more come out and do it to make a statement that breastmilk is still the best for baby!

The most recent mother breastfeeding her child was at a park. What pleased me most was that joggers, passing couples and playing kids just went about their business without so much as staring or blinking an eye. Maybe it was a rare thing but it does give me hope that maybe, just maybe, Singaporeans are finally wising (and opening) up.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến