Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 6, 2012

Thanks for writing in

It was delightful to receive emails from a few of you who read my blog posts recently. Thanks for your well wishes. It is all the more a relief to me as I wondered if anyone still reads blog posts - it is so much more convenient these days to log into Facebook and view friends’ status updates instead.

Also, I have written a few times about the passing of people I’ve known, or barely known, or not even known at all. This has prompted people who’ve known them to write in to me - usually to thank me and share personal experiences they’ve had with their late friend or relative. One such thing just happened, regarding a post I wrote 5 years ago. Blogging is useful as a memorial, in this sense.

May we remember the lessons from the past, even as we look to the future.


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến