Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 6, 2012

I'M A WIZPERT!

If you are observant enough, you would have noticed a new sidebar widget. As of yesterday, I am officially a Wizpert - online expert - for sex, dating and relationships. Imagine me an expert?

I received an email from the CEO of the NY-based company commending my blog and inviting me to be an expert for certain categories. It is an invite only arrangement for bloggers which is only offered after one's blog has been reviewed. And Missus Singapore apparently 'fit the bill'!

It is a real honor to be seen as an 'expert' even though I am merely sharing my two cents worth on issues dear to me. So if you really, I mean really want to support me, just click on it to chat with me. There are already so many other great Singaporean blogs out there so to be granted this honor offers some vindication that my blog has come of age.

However, you will have to be asking me pertinent questions related to the topics. I hope to see you guys and gals really soon. Finally, a valid way to siphon out the genuine solution seekers and fans from the time-wasters. Wizpert uses the Skype platform.

To date, I've already handled 11 'cases' so far!

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến