Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 6, 2012

My baby's kick log

So I'm now 4.5 months pregnant and my yet-to-be-named baby (whom I shall refer to as 'Baby' with a capital B) seems to have a mind of his own. How so? Let me count the ways... 

  1. This Sunday morning at mass, the priest asked all fathers to stand up so he could say a special Father's Day prayer. My husband didn't want to stand up, but Baby had other ideas... just as the priest began his prayer, Baby gave me a kick!
  2. This Sunday evening, a church friend asked me if I was going to take more than 4 months' leave to take care of Baby. I replied, "Initially I was thinking of it, but looking at my workload I may have to return to the office after four months--" And Baby kicked me again!
  3. This evening, we read reports on how men who drink tea increase their risk of prostate cancer. However, my husband already had his mind set on a calming cup of Camomile tea. So he said defiantly, "I'm going to make myself a cup of tea and get prostate cancer." Baby kicked!
Let's hope for more such timely kicks to come, over the next 4.5 months...


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến