Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 11, 2012

ONE GUY'S OPINION

A young couple recently in the news for promoting their sexual trysts has come under much condemnation recently. And I have received my fair share of emails about them.

In fact one guy wrote in to say he knows her and gave more than a handful of details about her to verify that he is no hoax. Well, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt since another guy, a regular reader on MS had also written in to say he too had slept with her.

Well, apparently she does get around, doesn't she. But here is one email about the young woman that I just had to highlight. It was from Walter Ong who hails from her hometown in Malaysia.

Walter writes: "Vivian and my younger sister used to hangout a lot. She would come over and I would often bump into her. To be honest, she is not a looker and her body is far from desirable. However, what attracts many guys (like myself) to her is the way she carries herself."

"She talks about sex alot and many of us used to think that she was all talk. But boy, were we proven wrong with this recent news about her and her cocky boyfriend. Yes, don't we all know about him here. For the longest time, he always boasts about how wealthy his family is."

"Never liked the guy. He was an obnoxious little brat. Still, I am suddenly filled with a renewed interest about my sister's old schoolmate."

MS: I think it is a litte harsh to judge a woman's sexual abilities based on her looks. There are thin ones, short ones, fleshy one who can rock the bed as well as any other. I do have a friend who is a little on the heavy side but I am betting every penny that she could rock any guys world in bed, anyday, any time.

It's a really a matter of preference. Some people love girls a certain way, some people love Missus Singapore. What can I say?

Missus Singapore out!  


One Woman. Many Opinions. Lots of Juice.

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến