Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 11, 2012

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS (POLL 49)

Based on a similar poll of women in the US, it appears that the female readers of Missus Singapore are almost on par. In that poll published in the popular woman's magazine,  27% of women polled had a friend with benefits. 

In my poll held that ended in end-August, 23% of the fairer sex have a friend with benefits. About 31.2% are not looking for one but a massive 45.3% of women polled say they are looking for one.

Many of them had actually expressed an interest via email in joining such a club if I started one but as you know by now that after meeting many of them, I am all the more hesitant to go ahead with it.

It's as if they are looking for a husband-finder service judging by their requirments. In fact, if I think about it, finding a husband with their requirements might be hard too! I am so ashamed by my sex in this aspect. Seriously, you gals let me down. It's a friendly fuck for Pete's sake!

Anyway, I digress.

Here are the detailed results for both the polls for men and women.

GALS, DO YOU HAVE A FRIEND WITH BENEFITS?

YES: 30 (23.4%)
NO AND NOT LOOKING: 40 (31.2%)
NO AND LOOKING: 58 (45.3%)

Total Respondents: 128


GUYS, DO YOU HAVE A FRIEND WITH BENEFITS?

YES: 34 (12.3%)
NO AND NOT LOOKING: 68 (24.6%)
NO AND LOOKING: 174 (63%)

Total Respondents: 276

Missus Singapore out!
One Woman. Many Opinions. Lots of Juice.

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến