Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 11, 2012

ASK THE BOLDER WOMAN

Here is a question sent in by Jenny, a customer service agent at a local hospital. She has been married for three years and described her situation.

Jenny: My sex life is disappointing because my husband always ejaculates too soon. We've tried various positions but so far none have worked.

Recently, I started seeing another man and sex was wonderful with him. But I still love my husband so I don't intend to leave him. Should I carry on the affair with the other man?

MS: The fact that you mentioned loving your husband and yet do what you are doing seems to indicate to me that you are contradicting yourself. Your husband's complaint is very common and can be easily treated. If you really do love him as you say you do, you should talk about it and find a good therapist.

He may be too embarassed to seek professional help but if you offer to do it as a team, will help enormously. By sleeping with another man, you are just complicating things and if he were to discover it, you will only hurt him further. He is already dealing with demons and if you love him, why would you want to put him through more hell should he find out.

Missus Singapore out!
One Woman. Many Opinions. Lots of Juice.

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến