Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 11, 2012

PUBLIC CROTCHING

I was at a sports bar the other night with a few friends and I noticed something that, while common to see guys doing, was not appropriate given the setting.

Some basketball game was showing and a group of three guys in front of the bar had their eyes glued to the screen. It was so intense just watching them focus on the game so much so that I was thinking that even if I would have got up on the bartop and do a striptease, they wouldn't notice me.

Anyway, amused, I was soon shocked when one of them began to scratch his crotch. I mean it was not brushing it but really going at it. I thought he was a one-off but my friend soon pointed out another guy at the far end of the bar who was doing the same thing!

OMG! I've seen guys do it in a sitting room watching some ballgame but never would I hae imagined the same would be witnessed in a public place.

Do guys lose all decency once they watch sports? Pray tell.

Missus Singapore out!
One Woman. Many Opinions. Lots of Juice.

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến