Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 11, 2012

SAD SEX STORES

I recently did a survey on several sex stores here and it left me pretty disappointed.

Since I discovered the benefits of shopping for my sex toys online, I have to admit that I have not visited any over the past nine months. However, a paid assignment got me checking out a few of them.

My verdict? Well, all I have to say is that the standard of service has declined tremendously. Not only are they poorly trained in customer service skills and unqiue tact, they certainly lack the product knowledge that is necessary with this unique business.

I asked one salesgirl for anal butt plugs and she pulled out a dildo. Failed!

At another store, I asked the salesgirl the difference between a dildo and a vibrator. Her reply, "We only carry dildos. We only sell sex toys not vibrators."

And again, at this very same store, I asked if they sold water-based lube. Her answer: "All our toys are water-based proof!"

Dismayed, I realised a little more why couples are finding it hard to buy toys to enhance their bedroom activities. Already it is so hard to find couple time, when both parties are in the mood at the same time.

So ultimately, to keep your sex motor running, many  have to turn to masturbation. So we run down to the sex toy store and we are faced with total idiots. It's supposed to be a fun and novel shopping experience but it will definitely leave them feeling frustrated by unhelpful and unknowledgeable staff.

I really think I should be employed by these sex toy stores to train their staff properly!

Missus Singapore out!
One Woman. Many Opinions. Lots of Juice.

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến