Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 7, 2011

SEX PERKS - PART 8

Hands up to those of you who are often afflicted by hectic schedules and spells of nervous anxiety. Lately, for me at least, both have been a big part of my life. I fully understand how hard it can sometimes be under such circumstances to get into the mood but since I have to live true to the spirit of what I preach, I make it a point not to exclude sex from my life.

Come rain or shine, hectic schedules or not, I do my best to integrate sex into my schedule. And while it was hard to do initially, it has certainly paid off. I've come to realise the power that sex and lovemaking can have on diluting the negative effects of stress.

By pleasuring each other, you tend to gforget the day to day worries that you face. It may not be a solution by any means but what it does, and does effectively, is re-boot your system and gives you a revitalised mind and body to face your worries with renewed vigor.

Even if you can only manage it once a week, you will find that you are less irritable and stressful. For some friends of mine, sex has also reduced their temper tantrums. Seeing that most of them are working mothers, you can imagine the daily stress they face.

With a relaxed mind, you will also find it important to hit the roads in a better mood. Such is the way of Singaporean drivers that having a relaxed mind is vital to stay sane and accident-free.

So here is yet another reason why you ought to make time for sex. Oh, and make sure it culminates with a big O. Otherwise, why would we consider doing it!

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến