Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 2, 2012

ROCK STEADY

I was at a club yesterday with some friends and had a blast of a time. I woke up this morning with a minor hangover but something left an impression on me last night that might have prised open a new door of adventure for me.

There was this attractive local Chinese woman, in her mid to late 30s who was the centre of attraction on the dance floor. She was in good shape, had a hot curvy bod and wore something like what the woman in the photo did, with a slightly longer skirt. A true 80s-inspired rock chick! She really had the moves to go with her garb, moves that would put many dancers on MTV dance videos to shame. I mean she even got me and my girlfriends all hot and heady.

I've never quite seen anything like that. We all chipped in to buy her a drink at some point and found out that she didn't infact, dance for a living. Neither did she have any professional dance training whatsoever. She just loves to dance and does it in the privacy of her own home, often coming up with new routines.

She looked every bit a professional dancer but get this, she is a speech therapist!

We got on well and it didn't take long before she impressed upon us the benefits of dance. In fact, she insists that dance often is a good teaser, a form of foreplay she says. But judging by what I saw, it was no foreplay, it could pass of as the main course. I mean erotic dance is one thing but she somehow managed to integrate hip-hop with it. It was hot! And yet, there was nothing trashy about it.

So she did offer to teach us! Of course she doesn't know what she is in for as we all seem to have two left feet! She should have watched us first before she offered but we didn't wait for her to and readily accepted.

Thus, it may seem like I'll have more moves to show off outside of the bedroom, by the end of the year. Or maybe not! But hell, it would sure be fun trying to.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến