Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 2, 2012

TOY THAT BITES

Well, there are just so many sex toys for men and women these days that it takes some effort to really choose a good and appropriate one, especially when you are buying it as a gift. I found this one that I am sure many wives and girlfriends will just love to give their partners.

Send them a note with it saying something like 'I hope you know what will happen if you stray! In case you don't, here's a reminder. Put it by your beside to remember me by.'

I remember this woman who wanted to join my SO and I for a threesome. She kept impressing upon us via email how she just loved sucking cock. Her words exactly. She was decent-looking enough but what we didn't catch on photo, we certainly did in person when we met up with her.

My SO cringed and would have nothing to do with her. Now, he is not affected by race, religion or skin-colour but this woman scared the hell out of him. And I must say too that I was kind of scared by her too, especially if she decided to go down on me. She had seriously protruding buck and vampire teeth. It would be a sight to behold in your modern-day vampire flicks but definitely not something you would like your privates to share a close proximity to, more so when she insists she loves to give oral sex.

This photo immediately got me thinking about her. 16 years later, we are friends but it may take another 16 decades before we might even consider having her in our bed with us.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến