Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 2, 2012

BIG PAPAYAS

I attended this cocktail party over the weekend. Well, actually, I was tagging along with my SO who was the one who was invited. It was at a local town club near Scotts Road and was meant to commemorate one country's embassy's 30th year in Singapore.

So anyway, there was this beautiful African woman. She looked so serious initially but when I got to know her, she was hilarious. It was so refreshing. Besides that, she also had humongous papayas hanging from her chest. She knew it and flaunted it all over. I've never heard so many tit and papaya jokes in one night and they all came from her.

I suppose instead of people always stealing looks at them, she decided to make them the central focus. But once that was out of the way, she could focus on good conversation without anyone stealing looks at her busom. I thought that was such a good strategy - get everyone to look at it to their heart's content and then get on to the business of networking.

I just wish more people (especially women) will not be too offended when men oogle at their tits or body. After all, don't tell me us woman don't want that. Sure we want to be taken seriously too but at the same time, we dress to make a mark wherever we go. I guess we can be a confusing lot!

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến