Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 3, 2012

THREE OLD MEN

Here's something for you guys to look forward to when you grow old. Thanks Jamess Bond for this and it's good to hear from you again.

Three old men were sitting around complaining about how much their hands Shook. The first geezer said, "My hands shake so bad that when I shaved this morning I cut my face!"

The second old fogey one-upped him. "My hands shake so bad that when I trimmed my garden yesterday I sliced all my flowers!"

The third old man laughed and said, "That's nothing. My hands shake so bad that when I took a piss yesterday, I came three times."

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến