Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 3, 2012

WHO'S GOT BIG BALLS?

I am prepared to present this trophy for the guy with the biggest balls! LOL! Just received this from Helen Tooley, from the UK, who sent this in. I actually came across this guys sometime back. If you have been following my blog you would remember this fella who had apple balls! Seriously.

Back then however, it was freakish. However, when I met him years later, I was more curious to find if there was any relation between nut size and load stored within. I now know there is no link but if researchers had included him in their study, he would have proven their theory wrong because he had a load that was messy to say the least.

I understood later why he insisted and pushed for me to give him a blowjob in the nearby park bench and not inside his dad's car. But he sure as hell had me drenched!

But in all truth, the size of a guys nuts has no co-relation whatsoever with how big a load he has because the mechanics of the male organs just don't work that way i.e. testicles do not produce semen.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến