Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 3, 2012

CASH FOR SEX? (POLL 43)

Interesting! Interesting indeed. Apparently, many of you are hooker-wannabes! In the recent poll I held recently, a whopping 82% of women have exchanged sexual favours for cash! I didn't think times were that bad! And here I was thinking I am such a slut! I feel so much better thank you very much.

Here are the details.

Have You Ever Exchanged Sexual Favours For Cash?

Yes: 117 (82%)
No: 25 (18%)

Total no. of Votes: 142

In the same poll, I asked the guys the following and here are the results.

Have You Ever Given Cash/GIFTS To A Woman For Sex?

Yes: 102 (58%)
No: 72 (42%)

Total no. of Votes: 174

Well apparently, there are more nasty women than men out there. In fact I think some of you are getting seconds!

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến