Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 3, 2012

THE UNSUSPECTING HOOKER (PART 2)

(...continued from yesterday)

So I went down on him without saying a word and could hear him moaning in delight. It was a wild job, very sloppy and could feel with every swallow that he was getting bigger and harder. It was a lovely tool, not excatly big or long but thick and veiny. Besides, he had nice, big and heavy nuts which was a delight to play with.

I was terribly wet by this point and with his head in the air, I stood up, got out of my clothes, went on the bed on all fours, and offered him to take me from behind. Definitely not like me!

He proceeded to position himself behind me and slipped his hard tool in. I was - you might say - well-lubricated at this point. He banged like there was no tomorrow and slapped my ass cheeks really hard. It was a good pounding ( which I thought then that I deserved) and although it was done a little sooner than I had hoped for, I was satisfied that I too got off just before he sprayed his hot load all over my ass. It was wild. It was spontaneous. And it was like nothing I ever imagine I would be doing.

As I lay on the bed, he went to get a drink. I decided to gather my clothes, put them on and was just about to take my leave when he told me that there was something on the table top for me. I walked to it, saw only four crisp $50 bills sitting there. Again, not like me but I took them, folded them up and placed them in my bag as I looked and smiled at him.

The worse part was that I didn't think anything of it at the time but as I was in the lift heading to the lobby, it suddenly dawned on me that I had officially - whether I liked it or not - been admitted into the oldest profession in the world.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến