Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 4, 2012

DAMAGED DILDOS

Fresh from my recent post about water-proof dildos, some of you have emailed asking about the extent of damage that humidity and water can cause. So to best explain it, I've decided to post a few photos of how it has affected some of my toys.

I was about to toss it out when I thought, why not take a couple of shots. Thankfully, I did. As you can see, it totally melted away at the sides. Both are supposed to be 'washable with water' and I did so. I even dried them well, but as I mentioned in my earlier post, you can never tell just how well especially in this varying humidity that we have.


I didn't keep them with other toys, which you shouldn't, by the way. They were kept in a moist-free box. What else can you do. The skin coloured one in particular, lasted only two weeks. I used it three times and then one day, I took it out only to see that it had peeled off on the head! It's made from anti-bacetrial Sil-A-Gel. So avoid those in humid climates.


The velvet one - made from UR3 or Ultra Realistic 3.0 - which is of a velvety and soft & stretchy texture lasted a little longer - about a month - before it too succumbed to our humidity. I'm not putting down the material because I'm sure lots of research has gone into it but it just doesn't hold up well in humid climates, period.

Hope that helps.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến