Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2012

A LEAF FROM MY PAGE

I can't thank all of you enough for your emails that have been pouring in and I appreciate your patience in my getting back to all of you. I'm about half-way there so bear with me.

One interesting one I received is from a Singaporean woman, Hilda, who insists that my Thursday Tease feature has helped her gain the courage to tease her husband of five years more.

Apparently, she has since done lots of online shopping for lingerie and teases her husband every fortnight with a new number. She says that my Thursday Tease has 'inspired her' to be 'more daring and help elevate her relationship to a new level'.

Hurray! If it had that effect, I am so glad. I just feel that life is short and we can only flaunt whatever youth we have left for a limited time, so the sooner we do it, the better we feel. It also has a long term benefit for the relationship.

If you share a little more, and intensify the level of intimacy while you can, your marriage is likely to be able to sustain itself over the long term. Intimacy is a strong glue to any marriage. While there is no certainty that every marriage will survive the challenges ahead, at least by doing so, you are trying rather than sitting on your butt wondering how your life could be better, pondering of whether your made the right choice or wallowing in self-pity that you union has become a tad boring.  

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến