Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 5, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I would like to wish all you mums out there a Happy Mother's Day. I know how hard it can be but it's good to give yourself a pat on the back every now and then. This is one day no one will fault you for doing so.

Here is a poignant reminder of how lucky we are. It's an email I received from Heather who lives in Long Island.

She writes, "I love your blog Missus Singapore and all the things you stand for. It's an intelligent blog which keeps me highly entertained and it's also so sincere because you even take time out to mark special occasions like Mother's Day.

"For me, Mother's Day is also the saddest time of the year for me because I lost my son four years to this day. He was my only child and my husband and I have not been able to overcome the grief to consider having another child.

"I just want to let your reader's know that they have to cherish this day because it can be taken away in the blink of an eye. I don't wish this even for my worse enemies. 'Happy Mother's Day' is the best greeting anyone can send you.

"Thank you for cheering me up with that Mother's Day video you recently posted. It put a nice smile on my face."

MS: Thanks Heather and on behalf of all my readers, don't give up on motherhood!

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến