Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2012

CAT FIGHT

Here is an email I received from Gwen from Singapore. She is also my GD Spy. I gave her the moniker since she always shares with me the best sale around town. Anyway, it's something I'm sure many of you have been a witness to in shopping crazy Singapore but in an unlikely location. Read on!

"I was visiting a friend today who was in Singapore for a conference and I met her at her hotel lobby. It was around that same time that I experienced something that really took me aback and annoyed me a lot. Two middle-aged women were arguing in a boutique. I've seen catfights before or women arguing over items that they claimed they took off the shelf first, but this took the cake. I mean it wasn't like it was in a regular shopping mall or that they items were going for a big discount. This was a high-end handbag boutique in a 5-Star hotel lobby.

"Since I was waiting outside the boutique, I could see (and hear) everything through the glass window. One woman, I think she sounded Aussie, and a well-dressed Chinese woman who resembled a tai-tai, were arguing about a bag. They both had one hand on the bag and were shouting at each other as the hapless salesgirl looked on terrified. Their shots expanded into expletives and within moments, the Chinese woman pushed the other woman on her chest. The other woman retaliated by pulling at her top which came off quite easily. I need to remind you again that this was two well-heeled women.

"I was feeling embrassed for them even though there were not many people around. As I turned back to look into the store again, the Chinese woman ripped off the blouse of the Caucasian woman and exposed her bra-less chest. I was shocked as I watched both topless women tussle with each other, now pulling at each other's tits.

"I was stunned as they showed no signs of backing down or hiding their modesty. Just then, another salesgirl returned to the store with two security personnel who instructed the salesgirls to shut the blinds, apparently in an attempt to diffuse the confrontation behind closed doors.

"I overheard that one had the bag first while the other claimed that she had already 'booked' the bag but went up to her room to get the money to pay for it. It was shocking that something like this could happen, especially in a high-class boutique."

MS: The only thing missing here is a group of cheering guys yelling out 'Cat Fight! Cat Fight!' I have to add that having money is no assurance that one possesses dignity. The two have no co-relation whatsoever. That said, my filty mind thinks that those two security guys had the blinds shut so that they could 'take their time' to diffuse the situation in view of the generous view of swinging tatas all over the place.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến