Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 4, 2012

A WOMAN'S SCORN






Well, they say 'Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman's Scorn' and judging by these photos sent in by a loyal reader of Missus Singapore, it appears that some women are doing all they can to keep true to the saying.  I love the last one most of all!

I remember a friend of mine who caught her husband cheating on his colleague. She sent this other woman a bouquet of flowers with helium filled balloons saying something like, 'You can have him. I've used him and find that his dick is too small for me. I've included a dildo which you will find really handy.'

There was a dildo in it - a used one of course - and the flowers were charged with her husband's card. She is now happily remarried with her old school sweetheart, whom I'm told is well built where it matters.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến