Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 4, 2012

INDECENT PROPOSALS

I've been getting quite a number of 'indecent proposals' lately for some reason. Most of them seem to be wanting to experience the 'touch' of an MILF's wand. Well, I'm honestly quite flattered but unless you are a FB, a friend or an aquaintance at least, I'm afraid I'll need some compensation for my time. LOL!

Maybe I will run a reality blog on Nailing a Milf! Who knows. Also, I like to thank all the many suggestions and ideas those of you who have took the trouble to send in. I'm mulling on them and when I decide, you will be the first to know. I like the one on Naked Thursday, where I post a naked shot of me for all my readers.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến