Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 12, 2011

BUSY BUSY

Those of you who have been following me over the years probably know that I used to host sex-toys tupperware-type parties full time. I used to get booked for hen parties and the likes but decided to tone it down two years back.

So two years later and I'm still being hired (READ: Begged) to hold them. I like to think that they enjoyed my shows so much that they recommended me to their friends. To come to think of it, most are repeat customers.

Although the frequency has tapered down considerably over the past 12 months, it looks like people just won't take NO for an answer during the festive season. But the good news is that I can be more choosy and pick my rates.

It is much fun and I have to admit that some of the wildest parties I've ever seen are during the hen parties. If you think bachelor parties are wild, you haven't been to a hen party! Anyway, long story short, it looks like I probably have less time on my hands to hang out with friends (and do the nasty) then I expected.

But then again, you know me. I will always find time for the nasty!

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến