Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 12, 2011

GOVERNMENT JOB


A guy goes to interview for a Government job. The interviewer asks him, "Are you a veteran?"

The guy says, "Why yes, in fact, I served two tours in Vietnam."

"Good," says the interviewer, "That counts in your favor. Do you have
any service-related disabilities?"

The guy says, "In fact I am 100% disabled. During a battle, an explosion
removed my private parts so they declared me disabled, it doesn't affect my ability to work, though."

"Sorry to hear about the damage, but I have some good news for you, I can hire you right now! Our working hours are 8 to 4. Come on in about 10, and we'll get you
started."

The guy says, "If working hours are from 8 to 4, why do you want me to
come at 10?"

" Well, here at the government, we don't do anything but sit around and
scratch our balls for the first two hours. No point of your coming in for that
!"

MS: Thanks James Bond for this contribution. Merry Xmas and have a fun time with the missus.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến