Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 12, 2011

FUCK BUDDY GONE BAD


The sister of one of my girlfriends (let's call her Sheila) was just discharged from the hospital after spending two days there for observation after a concussion. She knocked her head against a metal gate - well, at least that is what she told the doctors and nurses there.

The truth is, she had a coffee-table flung at her by a guy, who was her so-called fuck-bubdy. I met the guy at a party a few months back and my first impressions of him were not good.

For a fuck-buddy, he seemed too clingy and overly observant over Sheila's every move. She did mention that he was good in bed but that was something that didn't jive with me especially since there's was a friends-with-benefit kind of relationship. I mentioned that to my friend but she brushed me off as being overly paranoid based on my pass.

Those who have followed my blog will know that during my youth, I was in a very abusive relationship - both physical and emotional - that I had struggled to shake off. So I can sniff those kinda guys, miles away and I am NEVER wrong about them.

Such guys are just insecure cowards and Sheila's fuck-body struck me as one coming from a similar mold. I hate to say it but I was right from the beginning.

The one rule that fuck-buddies or friends with benefits should abide by is that jealousy of any measure should not enter the fray. Being protective, possessive or insecure are clearly traits that disqualify one from the fuck-buddie game.

I think that these rules should be clearly mapped out in the beginning. In a way, knowing too much about your fuck-buddy is tempting fate because there is a saying that the more you know someone, the more you grow to dislike or love that person. Now this is clearly against the govenring rules of this lifestyle.

Know them just enough to feel comfortable. Dates should not be entertained, at least not formal ones. Holding hands or any other forms of intimacy is again, plodding on thin ice. Keep it simple, keep your distance and keep it all about sex.

The moment your fuck buddy shows signs of being jealous, that is the time you should end the association.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến