Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 12, 2011

AIN'T NOTHING LIKE THE REAL THING

I've had numerous emails from guys about one concern. In response to several of my dildo reviews, many have expressed their concern that their tools may soon be obsolete. It's a real and genuine concern I suppose since lots of effort and research have gone into designing the perfect dildo.

While I do enjoy my toys and am impressed by some of them which are beyond expectation in terms of performance, at the end of the day, they are still inanimate. Let me assure many of you that if you go the extra mile for your woman, she will definitely be willing to put her toys aside until the point you don't pay as much attention to her needs.

I will never enjoy a dildo as much as the real thing for several reasons. The feel of it is one. You can duplicate how it looks and even use top-grade materials to mimic and mold a real dick but as much as they have tried, it still falls short, trust me. It's really a novelty at most.

The feel of a real dick growing in your hands or mouth is second to none. For a woman, it does lots for her sexual ego. Yes, we too have it. The sense of being able to get a man hard and off is something many of us women enjoy. Nothing makes us feel like a woman as much as that.

Then there is the throbbing nature of a real dick that a dildo cannot duplicate. Vibrators give an exaggerated effect and although we enjoy it, it is not as good as having a throbbing dick in you. Even the length and girths of some dildos, though exagerrated by and large, will only stretch your insides. A skillful enough guy, even with an average sized dick will know that a woman's most sensitive areas sit not far from a woman's vaginal openings.

No doubt some women enjoy size, I am going out on a limb here by saying that most prefer if a guy hits her right spots with the tool that he has. We are more focused in getting off at the end of the night as compared to seeing how big a guy's tool is. Size again is a novelty to some extent. It cannot and will not replace skill by any measure.

Truth be told, I've had my fair share of nine-inchers but only one really stuck with me, and that because he knew how to use his head to tiltillate the spot that mattered for me. He didn't even have to use his full length to get me off.

Lastly, while they already have ejaculating dildos out there, it's never the same as feeling and watching how a guy gets all hot and heady before he squirts his load. Warm and sticky and tasty. How do you duplicate that?

So while I do seem to enjoy my dildos, my reviews are made in comparison amongst the other dildos I have used, not real dicks. Rest assured guys, there ain't nothing like the real thing, unless you really such big time like one of my exs. He was already so small and to fuck like he did was really a slap in the face for my blossoming sexuality back then.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến