Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 1, 2012

ALFRESCO DINING

I was at a friend's place last weekend and since it was quite late when I decided to head for home, I decided to stay the night, along with another girlfriend. She stays in a rented shophouse apartment in the Middle Road vicinity, a place she has called 'home' since 2008.

So anyway, around 3am, we decided to take a walk to a nearby convenience store to get something to eat when we stumbled upon a young Caucasian couple sitting and smooching in an open alfresco cafe. It was closed for the night but their tables and chairs were left alone to fend with the night's elements. We thought it was cute and just went on our way chatting nonchalantly.

Anyway, on the way back, the couple was still there. Their silhouette under the dark night skies however, seemed a little different. On closer inspection, we realised that while she was earlier, sitting atop his lap, she had now moved onto the table, legs open with his head buried between them. We actually stopped for a while as we tried to figure out their outlines.

I'm sure they must have heard us coming but unfazed by us, his head remained between her legs while she turned to glace at us, again unbothered as she obviously reached the borders of esctacy. We actually stood for a bit to watch her gently get off, perhaps envious, perhaps wondering how someone could come so 'gently'. We continued back to the apartment after that.

My girlfriends put it down to my presence since I always seem to be around when something like this happens. Thinking back, I don't think it was me. Honestly, if you look hard enough, you will find interestng pockets of adult entertainment all over Singapore. Boat & Clarke Quay after 3am, Nicole Highway, hell, it was a few years back when my SO and myself witness a threesome on a mat on the Padang, opposite the old Supreme Court!

Even so, this latest experience certainly put a new twist to alfresco dining for my girlfriends and I.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến