Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 1, 2012

HAPPY 2012!

Happy New Year everyone! I have nothing but sincere appreciation to all my loyal followers. Here's hoping you have a 2012 filled with joy, happiness and good health. Keep your comments, contributions and suggessions coming.

I'll keep this short since I really need to get over this massive hangover. Unlike New Year 2011, when I had a quiet time away from the crowds, this year, it was one party after the next. I have also been approached to author several books this year.

Although nothing is firmed up, if it kicks off, I will let you know. The bad news is that it would really be a challenge keeping up with my post-a-day schedule for Missus Singapore. I will see how it goes when we get there but for now, all the best for the New Year and make sure you sex it up really good!

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến