Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 1, 2012

OUT WITH IT!


I've not submitted a reader's confession for sometime so I thought I'd do so before the folder gets too big. It does take time to sieve through all the confessions sent in but I've managet to get a few lined up starting with this one.

It was sent in by Jake, 48, who now lives in Washington State. Apparently, he has an identical twin who moved to another state after getting married. Well, I'll let him tell the story with this email he sent in.

"I've always been mistaken for my brother because we are so identical in appearance. I mean even my parents used to get us mixed up until my mum decided to give us different haircuts. The only significant difference between us is a mole that I have on my right thigh which he doesn't.

I've always been seen as the bad twin since I used to be up to a lot of mischief, much more than my brother. So anyway, 22 years ago, when he met his current wife, he wanted me to 'cover up' for him. He was not cheating on her or anything like that.

It just happened that he was attending a college reunion. His old girlfriend would be attending and he knew his new girlfriend would not be too thrilled by her. Actually, he was looking forward more to spending time with his old buds.

So I was to keep her company while he was gone. Now, she is one hot babe and it so happened that I was extremely 'worked up' that day. And it so happened that she was too! They had only been an item for a few weeks I think and obviously, I gathered that they were at the very physical stage of their relationship because she jumped me.

I tried initially to make up some excuse but I with a raging hard-on, I guess I was not convincing enough. So there we were. Me behind my twin brother's girlfriend, banging her like it was the 4th of July! I did however feel really guilty after but thankfully, I did everything that she wanted. I didn't want her to say something like 'Hey Jim (my brother), do to me like what you did the other day."

It was a one-time thing and it has not come up ever since. No one knows about it but last summer, when we all went to the coast, my brother's now-wife, had noticed my mole. She gave it quite a long stare and I could see she was pondering hard. She then looked up to me an gave me a cheeky grin. I looked down behind my thigh and then to her and winked at her. She turned away looking into the distance and I felt that at that moment she finally knew.

I had thought she had not noticed it but obviously she did, over 20 years later."

MS: Well Jake, you are living proof of the bastard twin!

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến