Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 3, 2012

OUT WITH IT!

It's been a while since I've posted your confessions so here is one which I had in keeps for quite sometime. It's from a guy Howlrby11, from Brisbane. Let's call him Howard for the sake of this post.

Howard is a 28-year old designer for a box-design company. He has been with his girlfriend since they left college and have plans to wed sometime in 2013. Here is his confession.

"My girlfriend has great genes because her whole family are really head-turners. She has two sisters on either side of her as well as a younger brother. This has been eating at me for several years. I think it was in 2007 when we were supposed to spend a weekend at a friend's home by the beach. There was a big group of us, including my girlfriend, her elder sister and her friend, and nine other mutual friends of ours who all grew up in the same neighbourhood.

On the second night, my girlfriend had a bad migrane and wanted to be left alone. So she asked if I could instead stay outside in the living area with some of my other friends. It was perfectly alright with me as they were my buddies and I was sure we had a lot of junk talk to catch up with.

I promised that I would check back with her every now and then and she was okay with that. It was around 1am when I checked on her and discovered she was fast asleep. I returned to my buddies outside and we were having some beers and chatting when my girlfriend's sister came out to fetch  some ice. I thought they - she was with a girlfriend in another room. She looked kinda wasted since they had some liquor with them.

She surprised me when she said she needed to speak to me about something urgent. I was concerned and followed her back to her room. I thought it has something to do with my girlfriend's condition which was, in all honesty, pretty bad.

With her friends apparently asleep on the bed, she got me a drink and didn't waste time slipping out of her blouse to 'get comfortable' - as she put it. They were amazing tits. Being a little high, I sucked on them. She seemed to show no regard that I was her sister's boyfriend as she grabbed on to my hard dick and slipped it out of my beach shorts. She led me to the bed and just as I slipped out of my clothes, her friend came out from under the blanket, fully awake and fully naked!

She fed her friend my dick as I played with her now naked body. Well, it was a threesome I will never forget, firstly because it was my first, and secondly because I never fucked so hard in all my life. It was the best time I had - in a sex sense.

However, now, years later, the guilt is eating at me. She never mentioned it to my girlfriend and I suppose she thinks nothing about it. None of my friends too know about it.  When I came across your site when I was googling about other people with big secrets, I thought it would be great to share it with someone. And you were right, it has made me feel a lot better although I still have to think about whether or not I should tell her. "

MS: Wow! You are in some serious shit and I don't envy you. But you are the best person to answer that question because you know more about your girlfriend's personality that anyone else does. If she is reasonable and open-minded, she will accept that everyone makes mistakes. Although if you do decide to tell her, I would advise not saying how good you felt or how memorable the experience was. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến