Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 7, 2012

A REAL TOUCH

This is not really a new device - it came out in late 2010 - but it was recently brought to my attention when one of my guy friends told me he had bought and used it many times, and has only but good things to say about it.

Called the RealTouch, it is essentially based on the fleshlight - I'm sure you guys know about that classic - but with added computer technology imbedded in it to provide as real as possible sensations. In short, when plugged in via USB and hooked up to the website's streaming of adult movies, the user will get the same sensations as what he would otherwise experience if he was with the adult model for real.

How nifty is that? I only wish they had something like that for us gals. My dear friend who has a closet of sex toys owns a male sex doll which she somehow got through customs and says it is not all its hyped up to be.

Her sex doll's name is Don - yeah macho sounding - but because of his almost cartonish and mannequin look - we call him Donald. Quite a turn off for me really.

 recently caught my attention RealTouch combines patented technology with specially-programmed adult videos to create a web-based virtual sex experience. As you watch the videos, RealTouch mimics the movements onscreen so you'll experience realistic oral, anal and vaginal sex with the most beautiful adult stars in the world.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến