Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2012

My little Riverdance baby

I’ve come to learn that babies like to change positions while inside the womb. And sometimes, they simply like staying where they are.

For the past few days, my baby has been happily lying horizontally across my tummy, with his head on my left and his feet on my right. I can tell because the hardest kicks come from the right.

There’s now an added dimension to his behaviour. This morning in bed, I rolled onto my right side. Given that baby was still in the same position, this meant that he was effectively standing upright. Finding some solid ground (my tummy + the mattress), he started to stomp!

Stomp!

Stomp!

Stomp!

Then it became a two-footed stomp, because I could feel his other foot coming in.

Stomp-stomp!

Stomp-stomp!

Stomp-stomp!

As his stomping got harder, his head started to bump against my left side. So it became,

Stomp-stomp-bump!

Stomp-stomp-bump!

We were so amused just feeling his head and feet in action that we let him stomp away until he got tired.

Then I got out of bed.


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến