Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 8, 2012

WEIRD ARRIVALS

I'd like to share with you another weird arrival to Missus Singapore. It cam in through Google Search on Monday. As I said before, I doubt the effectiveness of search engines seeing that they don't have a clue what they are doing.

Here is the set of keywords in question: "wet pants in bed"

WTF?

How could someone actually end up on Missus Singapore with those words? It could mean one of several things - someone with urinary incontinence, a parent looking for a solution to a bed-wetting child or someone who has wet dreams.

Even so, is there any reason how they end up here? This is a long shot but if the individual who keyed in those words is reading this, please send me an email. I'd really like to get down to the bottom of this.

Missus Singapore out!


Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến