Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 8, 2012

SOME UPDATES

It's been a pretty busy past three weeks and looks like this week will be quite the same especially since I have several deadlines coinciding on Wednesday and Thursday. I have hoping to recapture some of my sanity this coming weekend, well that's the plan at least.

What made it more difficult last week was that I was just feeling a little off the beat somewhat. Still got some aches but at least it seems to be relenting.

I've been keeping away from late nights and I'm happy to report that I've not had a drink, I mean a really stiff one, over these past few weeks. And you know something, I actually don't miss it at all!

Well, to be honest, I had a couple of Coronas on Friday but it was at home and I was by my lonesome. I think sometimes, it's just good to chill by yourself. No distractions and just peace and quiet to reboot your thoughts. It's quite uplifting.

I did receive a call from an old friend too which was nice but yet again, like so many of my other friends, she called to inform me that she had also divorced from her husband of 12 years! But she's doing fine. In fact, she found out about me from this site and emailed me. She was especially interested in my raw suggestions of starting a Fuck Buddy Club.

By the way, I am still waiting for your feedback on the mechanics of setting up such a club. Everyone seems to be asking when the club is going to be set up but not sharing ideas. I mentioned that I want this, if it sets up at all, to be a collaborating effort between myself and my readers.

Missus Singapore out!
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến