Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 8, 2012

MAKING DISTINCTIONS

Many of you have written in suggesting ideas along the lines of some adult sex friend site. I know how that works - don't ask.It's just that these days, there are too many younger heads who think they know what they are doing but unfortunately, have destroyed the true concept of swinging. But that should not concern us.

What I do want to do is define this club and distinguish it from a swingers'-type club. I don't know if that is possible but let's see where we can go with this. I've already have offers from people willing to host it.

But seriously, to host a meeting to discuss the formation of the club is great. However, to host a party where fun gets done is no different from a swingers party. It can be fun but it is not exactly what I had in mind.

What I envisage is people meeting, preferably two or three, by themselves, and doing what it is they want to, whenever and wherever they want to. Should that not be the basis of such a club I am envisioning?

Missus Singapore out!

Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến