Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 10, 2012

A MAN'S ADVICE COLUMN

I received this from a reader and found it most amusing. But I'm sure his wise words would be shared with most men. You read it for yourself and let me know.

Q: My husband wants a threesome with my best friend and I. Should I agree to it or not?

A: Obviously, you husband can't get enough of you. However, the best way he can show you how much he is into you is to demonstrate what it is like when he is screwing you. You need to see it from a different perspective.

Besides, this can only help bring you closer together. Why settle for only one friend? Get all your girlfriends involved either one at a time or all at once for a greater impact.

If you are a little apprehensive, maybe you should let him be with your friends without you being around. And if you are still not sure, then perform oral sex on him and cook him a nice meal while you think about it.

MS: Right! I'm sure this advice will solve all your problems guys!

Missus Singapore out!
One Woman. Many Opinions. Lots of Juice.

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến