Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2012

FIERY FOODS FOR FOREPLAY

Although most of you are probably aware of aphrodisiacs, I'd like to share with you some interesting information that I recently siphoned from a nutritionist.

I met her while I was covering an event on women's health. Let's just call her Juni. We started talking on the record about the essential vitamins and nutrients that a woman would require at different stages of her life.

Once that was tied up, I began to pose some off-record questions about aphrodisiacs. This was a golden opportunity to get some insight into what a nutritionist thinks about them.

I asked her if there were any known foods that could enhance one's sexual performance.

Although she was a little reluctant at first, I eventually got her spilling her proverbial beans, and boy did she ever.

I know as a nutritionist, one had to study the mainstream food elements but I was certain that aphrodisiacs would be a subject of their interests too. She was stepping out of her comfort zone but insisted that what she would share with me would be off-the-record.

Not surprisingly, her first mention was oysters, mainly because it had the effect of increasing one's level of zinc; an important element to support good circulation. But Juni was quick to add that since it had the effect of improving one's health, ultimately, one's sexual drive would be enhanced. But she did share one secret with me.

She said: "For women, try oysters with vodka. That seemed to do the trick for many." 

Another food she mentioned was chilli (or hot curries).

"They increase our heart rate and we get excited more easily. But chilli does have lots of health benefits other than for sex," she revealed.

Good to know but I'm sure she wasn't having oral sex in mind after consuming a fair dose of the red killers.

Lastly, she shares that during an exchange programme with Japanese nutritionists, they told her that wasabi (horseradish) does have a fiery effect for both men and women with respect to their libidos.

I always thought it was the sushi but instead it's the green stuff (wasabi) that came as a dip. So this was new to me. I will definitely try this one out and let you know how it goes. Looks like it's Japanese food sometime this weekend.

Missus Singapore out!
One Woman. Many Opinions. Lots of Juice.

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến