Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2012

MY THOUGHTS

The evolution of the planned FB Club is still undergoing its rounds of gaining feedback. Please let me know if I have overlooked any of you. I really apologise.

I know many more of you out there are looking forward to meet and share your thoughts with me but I have to admit that I am really falling back on planning the meet-ups.

I also have to admit that some of these meet-ups have garnered very interesting suggestions, such as forget the rest and let's just have a 'Do MS Club.' Now that would not make it a FB Club would it now?

Imagine, some of you are actually prepared to pay a membership fee for these meet-ups of yours truly. Now wouldn't that make me a hooker or some sort?

Missus Singapore out!
One Woman. Many Opinions. Lots of Juice.

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến