I am very excited to announce that my latest book has just been sent off to the press! We are expecting delivery on 16th November and it should hit bookstores everywhere before December! We are also organizing a special Annual General Makan (AGM) Session on 8 December to celebrate the launch of the book! So keep the date free! There are many differences between this new book and The End
Link to full article
Korea visit & trip - VisitKorea is offical Korea Tourism organization website with all you have to know about Korea visit. Find detailed information about Korea trip, ...krtourist.com
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
This seems to be a common sentiment throughout the world. Time for a revolution perhaps? Thanks James for this and all the other jokes you...
-
Photo courtesy of Edenfantasys.com Nothing quite thrills a woman more than receiving lingerie as a present in the mail. What will make it ev...
-
Click here to download from App Store After months of work, I am glad to announce that the ieat Hawker App is finally ready for download a...
-
LEGOLAND Malaysia is the first LEGOLAND Park in Asia. Targeted towards families with children from ages 2 to 12 years, the Park offers a ful...
-
The idea came out 3 months back. I was running on an outdated Quad core processor, the mid-tower casing suddenly looked smaller and could no...
-
The evolution of the planned FB Club is still undergoing its rounds of gaining feedback. Please let me know if I have overlooked any of you....
-
The evolution of the planned FB Club is still undergoing its rounds of gaining feedback. Please let me know if I have overlooked any of you....
-
To kick off the week, here is a video from South Africa about a new type of reality show. Thanks Jimbo. Why don't they ever have reality...
-
Here is a cartoon sent in by Katie from England. I love it! Makes you think just how widespread STDs are these days. We really need to step ...
-
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness month, here is a video with a lighter approach to caring for yours or your partners' breasts. Enjo...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét